Monday, August 23, 2004

Trying not to be bored or down

Dear all (or no one...)!

Fell in a big black hole after I handed in the dissertation. Surely I should be happy, happy, happy after finally handing the bloody thing in, but no... Just makes it all the more obvious that all my friends are 1000km or more away and that I have absolutely NOTHING to do. Writing a dissertation at least gave me something to fill my day with!

Talked to Derek on Sunday. The highlight of my week! Made me laugh so much that I felt a lot better after that. He is enjoying his time in Denmark, and I am so happy about that. Know how great it is to do new things, meet new people, party! Promissed to not be so down and just go and DO something.

Today doing something means e-mailing, blogging, more e-mailing, texting, trying to stop myself from buying this gorgeous corset I saw (not scary kind of corset, just very pretty to wear as a top for going out!), and going swimming tonight. Tomorrow it's work, and Wednesday I have a graduation party of a good friend of mine. After that I guess I'll be busy getting my stuff packed up, as I'll move to my parents before I go to Denmark on september 3d, and after I get back from Denmark I move to Glasgow. Saturday I have an old friend coming over for a good night out! I know, enough fun things to look forward to!

Anyway... Back to the e-mailing and the texting, hehe!

Love xxx

No comments: