Wednesday, August 18, 2004

It's DONE!

Dear all,

Thought I'd let you know that my dissertation is FINISHED! I will just send it to my dad to proof-read it and then I hand it in on Friday! Yippee! I know I'm about 3 months over schedule, but it's done now. Hope to get my grade in 2 or 3 weeks. I will celibrate getting my Master of Arts with Dee on October 8th (the date of her graduation) in Groningen, but I won't graduate on this date, and will get my "bul" (the "graduation piece of paper") sent to my parents instead. Of course I will have another chance to have a "real" graduation in December 2005, when I will, hopefully, graduate as a Master of Philosophy (in Scottish Literature). Anyway. Just gonna have a last wee look at my dissertation, before I send it to my dad. He is very meticulous and I would prefer to hear from him that there are no more mistakes left to correct!

Hope you're all well too!

Love

No comments: