Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Good and bad news

Dear all,

I never told you, but my grandfather was in hospital with a broken hip and arm. It didn't look good for a bit, because of some complications, but he is back home now, thankfully. Hope he will be mobile again...

Good news on the job-front too! I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH IBM in GREENOCK on FRIDAY!!!!! Also a phone interview for a different position with IBM tomorrow morning at 8am. Also heard from a recruitment agency looking for someone for a Dutch customer services position in the city centre of Glasgow. YEAH!!

Unfortunately I will not even be considered for my dream job, the post of International Student Advisor at Strathclyde university. That's a shame!!!

Job is still boring. Especially as I'll be back doing the most boring stuff (when I was doing something slightly more exciting for the past week), because of some sort of re-organisation... SIGH!!!

But hopefully I won't be doing it for much longer;)!!!

Love you all!

Mariken

No comments: