Thursday, November 25, 2004

Blue but happy!

Slightly more creative title for a change:).

My right big toe is blue... a girl stood on it in the QM nearly a month ago, but yesterday I suddenly noticed it was blue under my nail... hmm. Maybe I am turning into a blue monster?

Went to Tennents last night to watch Barcelona-Celtic. 1-1!!!!!!!! Amazing. It felt like they had won in Tennents! Great. My new 'friends' Chris and Andrew (about 38-year old, rich guys: hehe) bought me a beer again. They asked if I want to come out with them one weekend. I don't think so! I mean they are friendly and nice, but not friends. Problem is I will meet them every time I go and watch Celtic in Tennents and they keep asking... what do I say next time? Not sure this "going to the pub on my own to watch the fitba" was a good idea after all. Need to get myself a buddy, or get (ie PAY, hehe) Derek to come with me when he's back.

Uni is ok too. Getting stuck into my essay that's due in 3 weeks. Should meet up with my supervisor next week so that there's pressure on me to do it.

Miss Derek, but only 3.5 weeks to go! Not long at all.

Love


No comments: