Monday, March 14, 2005

Update attempt no.2

Dear all,

I tried to update my blog last week, but unfortunately the server went down or something and the whole post was lost in cyber space...

The highlight was:

On Tuesday the 8th of March Derek and me celebrated our 1-year anniversary:)! We went to Mimmo's (again, yes) for a nice quiet dinner. Unfortunately the dessert (sticky toffe pudding, but it was more like sticky pudding with toffee sauce) was so sweet that I felt sick for about 2hrs afte dinner... Had a lovely romantic evening and night anyway:).

This weekend I was supposed to be busy with my essay, but Derek came over for the weekend. Had a nice cosy weekend. Did manage to do quite a lot of work in fairly little time, so that the essay is actually nearly finished:)!

On Thursday I'm off to the Netherlands for a week. Visit my parents and I'll also visit Ineke, my former employer, as it's her 40th birthday on Friday. Hope to get to see Susanne's house. It's nearly finished now I think.

The post last week was really long...but not as talkative today... Ah well, I'm sure you can do without all the trivia;).

Love

No comments: